Thursday, November 25, 2010

2ND POST OF THE DAY

OH MY GOSH!!!

I know this is my second post of the day, but I'm so excited that I can't wait until tomorrow to post!!!

WE ARE GETTING A NEW SISTER!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I looked on Doodledog's site (she's my owner, in case you didn't know), and she said she's getting someone! The only thing is, I think she thought I might look on her blog and blocked me from seeing which doll she's getting. So the identity of our sister remains a secret.

Okay, now I'm just going to scream, because I can't contain my excitement.

I'VE NEVER BEEN HERE WHERE WE GOT A NEW DOLL BEFORE! IT'S A FIRST FOR ME! FELICITY SEEMED TO JUST BLOW IT OFF BECAUSE IT'S THE THIRD TIME IT'S HAPPENED, BUT LIZZY STARTED SCREAMING WITH ME~
OH MY GOSH!
I WONDER WHO IT IS!
I HOPE SHE'S NICE!
HERE'S THE LIST OF DOLLS THAT I THINK DOODLEDOG MIGHT GET:
KIT
LANIE (MAYBE, PROBABLY NOT)
JOSEFINA
ONE OF THE "MY AMERICAN GIRLS"
KRISTEN FROM eBAY

I CAN'T WAIT! SORRY FOR SO MUCH SCREAMING!!
-THISTLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!

I'd love it if you commented! They make my day! Thanks!
<3 ~-Thistle-~ <3

Be nice! Please no anonymous commenting! No bad words!
Love, Lizzy

Umm...just comment. You know you want to.
~Felicy :)