Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Play Results

Sorry sorry sorry! I meant to post yesterday, but time just got away from me. Anyways, here's the play results:


We all waited in our dorms. Unlike an ordinary school, ours sends a letter to your dorm with the cast list. There was a knock on the door, and Lizzy shot out of her seat. She came back from the door squealing with excitement. The letter was in her hand. We bent over her as she ripped it open-Lizzy is not a patient person-and scanned the cast list.



No. Way.

It's no surprise that Lizzy got the lead role, but ME?????? I made it in??? It says on the invatation that my character is a lead, but it can't be. It's impossible. They wouldn't let ME get that part if it was a lead.

Felicity got in, too. No surprise there.

It's cool I got in. But I can't have. Maybe there's a typo, or another Amythest that tried out and they forgot to put her last name. I'm not a good actress. I didn't get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!

I'd love it if you commented! They make my day! Thanks!
<3 ~-Thistle-~ <3

Be nice! Please no anonymous commenting! No bad words!
Love, Lizzy

Umm...just comment. You know you want to.
~Felicy :)