Monday, November 15, 2010

I can't believe it...about two different things.

I. Play. A. Lead.

Oh. My. Gosh. They told everyone at our first rehearsal today...I play a lead!!! I can't believe it!

Wow. That's awesome. But....

See, it's about bully problems. That girl Rema that Lizzy posted about (click here if you have no idea what I'm talking about) has been giving us troubles ever since we made friends with Lily and Cecily. She's been trying to make our lives miserable!

Today, I saw her three times. Each time, I tried to act like I hadn't seen her, but she would always run into me and say a really loud, "Sorry." But you could tell she didn't really mean it. I didn't let that bother me.

But then I realized that everyone was avoiding me. No one would look at me. No one would talk to me. This upset me. And that was before I went to my locker.

My locker had sharpie written all over it. It said things like, "Unpopular" and "I hang out with uncool people." People were walking by and snickering at it. SHARPIE!!! Sharpie doesn't come off. Believe me, I tried. Really hard.

Now, not only had Rema embarrassed me, but she had gotten me in trouble with staff, too. We aren't allowed to decorate our locker, let alone write in sharpie on it. And they didn't believe me when I said that I hadn't done it, Rema had.

"Rema?" they had said. "That sweetie wouldn't do a thing like that."

So, by the time I reached the dorm, I was very upset. I could tell by the looks on my sisters' faces that they hadn't had a much better day. And it's only Monday.

What are we going to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm the first follower. Here's some advice:

    1. Continue ignoring her.
    2. If she bullies you or your friends, stand up to her. If she says with a smirk "I think your really pretty" then you use the same tone of voice and say "And I think your really nice." It works! Hannah

    P.S. I wonder if they know Tara and Jadyn from Chrissa's school, Edgewater Elementary. I also have a blog called agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com. If you would follow that, it would be really great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!

I'd love it if you commented! They make my day! Thanks!
<3 ~-Thistle-~ <3

Be nice! Please no anonymous commenting! No bad words!
Love, Lizzy

Umm...just comment. You know you want to.
~Felicy :)