Monday, November 22, 2010

How things have been going...Part 2

So, scroll down if you haven't read part one. If you've already read part 1, keep reading.

I stared at my friend and my enemy, so close together yet such hatred being exchanged between them. I remembered Hannah's advice: If she bullies your friends, stand up to her. I assume screaming names at one of my best friends counted. I ran up, dropping my backpack on the ground. I took a deep breath and got between them.

"STOP!!!" I yelled so loud, they both were forced to stop and stare at me. I looked at the crowd gathered around them. "Does anyone know what happened?"

One brunette girl came up warily. "Um, I was at my locker, and I turned around. Then Rema bumped into Cecily and told her to watch where she was going. Cecily said something, and then they were both screaming."

"What I said," Cecily murmured,"Was to stop lying."

"Look," I said. "Cecily, I'll talk to you. But Rema," I turned to the girl who hated me, "what is your problem?"

Rema stared at me for a moment. "My problem?"

"Yeah," I said. "Why do you want to ruin our lives? You need to stop it. Maybe you had trouble with Cecily before, but honestly, can't you just let it go? You write in permanent marker on our lockers, knowing it would get us in trouble-"

"Well, you washed it off," Rema mumbled. I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, but it still got me and my siblings in trouble," I retort. "Now you bump into us every chance you get? Do you really think it's going to hurt us?" Rema opened her mouth, as if to reply, but I cut her off. "Well, think again. You can waste your time on this all you want, but we're not going to waste our time on you."

Rema looked at loss for a moment. Then her face hardened. "You're already wasting your time. I won't stop, not until you've dropped out of this school and you're gone for good!" She gave us a smirk and stalked off.

I sighed and turned to Cecily. "Next time," I said, "just ignore her." Cecily shook her head, clearly in shock. I smiled and took her hand, leading her to where I had dropped off my backpack.

But it wasn't there.

I stared at the empty spot for a few moments before it registered.

"She took your backpack?" Cecily screamed. "How could she do that? What are you going to do?"

I only smiled and pointed to the ceiling. Cecily's eyes traced the path of my finger before they locked on the tiny camera whose eye had seen everything that had just happened.

TO BE CONTINUED

<3 ~Thistle~ <3

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Thistle! I know that was probably very hard for you!I know because I am very shy, and it would be hard for me to do that. Are you shy? I have something for you to try, but I don't blame you if you don't want to do it.

    1. Invite Rema to a Christmas party.

    I know it will be VERY hard to do, but who knows? It might soften her up. Anyways, you have time to think about it. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha .. maybe she is in trouble now .. we can sure hope .. she would be in so much trouble with my siblings too if she did that to any of us ..

    cannot wait to find out how it all works out ..

    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower of your blog now! I went on iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com and saw the interview that she had with you.

    EMMA!!! agfun.thewrightfamily.name

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!

I'd love it if you commented! They make my day! Thanks!
<3 ~-Thistle-~ <3

Be nice! Please no anonymous commenting! No bad words!
Love, Lizzy

Umm...just comment. You know you want to.
~Felicy :)