Sunday, November 21, 2010

How things have been going...

Not so great. I got this comment:

Hannah said:
Hi! I'm the first follower. Here's some advice:

1. Continue ignoring her.
2. If she bullies you or your friends, stand up to her. If she says with a smirk "I think your really pretty" then you use the same tone of voice and say "And I think your really nice." It works! Hannah

P.S. I wonder if they know Tara and Jadyn from Chrissa's school, Edgewater Elementary. I also have a blog called agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com. If you would follow that, it would be really great!


Well, first off, thanks so much for the support and advice!

So I told my sisters what you said. We all agreed that it was very good advice and do as Hannah said.

Rema ran into me the next day again, but I payed no attention to her. Well, I pretended to pay no attention to her, but I was still looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, open your eyes!" she yelled, anger in her eyes. "You just ran into me!"

Still, I ignored her. I reached my "decorated" locker and got out the sponge and some kind of solution that was supposed to remove the sharpie. I dabbed the sponge in the stuff and began to rub my locker, amazed when the sharpie came clean off. Well, that was one problem solved. I would give the solution to my sisters to use on their lockers when I saw them.

I got the things that I needed from my locker and closed it with a smile. I slung my backpack accross my back and turned. My smile melted off my face.

Rema was at it again, but this time it was a full-on word fight with Cecily. No fists were being thrown, but it was a screamfest.

TO BE CONTINUED

<3~Thistle~<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thistle and her sisters! Rema just won't stop, will she? Well, if you need anymore advice just tell me in your posts. Hannah

    P.S. Thanks for putting my comment in your post! It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!

I'd love it if you commented! They make my day! Thanks!
<3 ~-Thistle-~ <3

Be nice! Please no anonymous commenting! No bad words!
Love, Lizzy

Umm...just comment. You know you want to.
~Felicy :)