Sunday, November 28, 2010

About Josefie

Hey everyone! Thistle here, as usual. But I've asked Josefie to post on here for the first time and tell us about herself, and she was extatic!

"I would be honrodo (translation: honored) to post on your website! You are all so simpatica (translation: nice)!" she said excitedly.

So, let's take away the curtain. Here is......JOSEFINA!!!

Hola! I'm Josefina, but you can call me Josefie. My color favorito (translation by Amythest: favorite color) is anaranjado (translation by Amythest: orange). I love to go outside! I animals have an especial (translation by Amythest: special) place in my heart. My ojos (translation by Amythest: eyes) are color cafe (translation by Amythest: brown). I have long, negro (translation by Amythest: black) hair. I play the violin and I love cantar (translation by Amythest: to sing). I hope to be posting again soon!
<3,
Josefie

Hey there! Thistle again. Don't you just love Josefie's accent? I mean, you can't really hear it if you're ust reading text, but you can kinda tell by the way she uses spanish words and all...My favorite word in Spanish is anaranjado. It just sounds so cool!

Anyways, that's really all I can do for now. Later, we're putting together an interview for Josefie and I'll be posting that soon!

~Thistle <3

1 comment:

  1. Joesfie sounds so nice! Could you tell her that I love animals too, and ask her what her favorite pet animal and favorite wild animal is? My favorite pet animal is a horse, and my favorite wild animal is a leopard. Anyway, hope you have a great day! Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!

I'd love it if you commented! They make my day! Thanks!
<3 ~-Thistle-~ <3

Be nice! Please no anonymous commenting! No bad words!
Love, Lizzy

Umm...just comment. You know you want to.
~Felicy :)